This is my first post that is not a card! Oh MY !! But who does not like to receive cute little treats, especially chocolate. And this is a really quick pouch to make so if would be perfect for a little treat for a group and can be decorated to match the occasion. Here is my Delightful Daisy Treat Pouch:
Is this not Delightfully Cute ? HaHa…. I received the prototype for this little treat pouch at a swap and there was no name, so I cannot give the original maker credit. (Always put your name on your swaps!)
Too bad you cannot really see the beautiful Delightful Daisy DSP that is the band around the pouch. It is gorgeous!! I will give you the measurements for everything and show a picture of the inside piece. But trust me, this is super quick and easy if you were making multiples !!
- The base of the pouch is done in Powder Pink card stock and measures 6 1/2 X 2
- Score from each end at 3″, then punch each end with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch
- The Band is done with the Delightful Daisy DSP and measures 5 1/4 X 2
- Score the band at 1/2, 1, 3 , & 3 1/2. Use your bone folder to score each fold to assure it lines up properly
- Add the Tear Tape to the very edge of the end opposite of the 1/2″ score.
- Lay the band down with all folds folded and you can see that it overlaps perfectly. Peel off the tape and adhere.
- Lay your nuggets down on the pouch and fold the top over then hold it and slide the band on.
- Decorate the front as you like!!!
Wasn’t that quick and easy ? Here is a photo of the pouch, or the card stock that is scored and punched.
Can you see how technical this is???? I am really being silly. This is one of the easiest treat pouches I have ever made. So please give it a try.
For the Daisy on the front, I stamped the daisy twice in Powder Pink and punched out with the daisy punch. I sponged some Daffodil Delight to blend it with the DSP. I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Birthday Banners Set in Powder Pink and just snipped the ends to make a banner. I used glue dots to adhere the daisy and a dimensional in the center of the daisy to hold the banner. Then just slide it over the top of the pouch and tie a bow. The bow is more for securing the candy during transport so they do not slide out the top!! We cannot have that!!
I hope you will try making these cute things and use your creativity to decorate the front. Thank you for stopping by today! I do not have the product list as they are all new items and I was having technical difficulty getting the pictures. I will figure this stuff out eventually! The main thing to remember is the Daisy Delight Bundle !!