Today I am showcasing a beautiful stamp set and die bundle that will be going away in a couple of weeks. It is terrible that sometimes we find something we really love just as it is retiring. And that is the case with this bundle. Here is the card I made for my Stamp Club Spring Card Swap.
This is such a sweet card and I would love to receive one like it. This bundle, That’s The Tag – 144725, was sort of a sleeper in the Occasions Catalog. I will admit it took me a while to pull it out. And I am so happy that I did. Wow! Such a quick and cute card.
- The base of this card is Thick Whisper White card stock cut to 4 1/4 X 11. (It stands up better with this cut )
- The Brights DSP stack is cut 4 X 5 1/4, then it cut it to 5 1/4 X 2 1/2 and 5 1/4 X 1 1/2. I then flipped one side over. (The two patterns of this DSP are on the same sheet)
- The White focal layer was cut with the layering ovals die and the butterfly cut outs from this bundle
- The Real Red scalloped oval is also from layering ovals dies.
- After I adhered everything I took a few of the cut out butterflies and added them back to the card using a glue dot.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card and if you really love this set as I did, it is still available on the Retiring List. You can just click the link below.
The supplies I used today are listed below: