I added an extra post last night with some information regarding the Retiring List. If you missed that one, I have the same information below. But first, lets get to today’s card.
I say I love a lot of the stamps and paper Stampin’ Up! carries. But this is a wonderful one. It has really nice sentiments and is wonderful for graduations , travel, and masculine cards. This one is geared more towards a graduation or birthday for a certain age.
I paired the gorgeous World Of Good Designer Series paper with Gold Foil for the main part of the card. My little gap between the two pieces of DSP was an accident that I was thrilled with. I love when that happens. I had intended for the pieces to touch. But I believe that little gap just lets all the gold shine even more.
This was a really quick card with the exception of cutting paper. I have all of the measurements for you just below. The sentiment is stamped in Misty Moonlight and is finished off with the 2020-2022 In Color Dots. The world is stamped in Basic Gray with the circles for it and the background cut using Layering Circles Dies.
- Card base of Misty Moonlight cut to 4 1/4 X 11 and scored at 5 1/2
- Gold Foil layer cut to 4 X 5 1/4
- Left side DSP strip cut to 3/4 X 5
- Right side DSP cut to 3 X 5
- Sentiment background of Misty Moonlight cut to 1 1/4 X 4
- Sentiment White cut to 1 X 4
If you click on the picture it will open the PDF of the Retiring Items. Here are a few things to be aware of:
- The retiring items are as supply lasts
- The In Colors that are retiring will go quickly!
- Pay attention to Bundles. They may carry over, there will be an astric or two. Check the coding on the bottom of the last page.
- And if you place an order from me, please use my host code listed on the right column or beneath the picture.
My March Host Code is: B6JC9CHE Please use this code for orders under $150.00. I will have a small perk for those with orders over $50.00