Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects featuring “Sale-A-Bration Products.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments. We love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Sale-A-Bration is one of my favorite times of the year! I love getting FREE products for purchasing things I love! And I have a “Bundle” of things I have fallen in love with to share with you today.
I have used the Berry Blessings stamp set and the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper. These two are a Bundle in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. The bundle is FREE with a $100.00 purchase. My photo does not do the beauty of the DSP justice. The colors are very vibrant!
For the center stamped area, I used a separate piece of White cardstock to stamp on. The outline of the leaves is Garden Green with the inside being Granny Apple Green. The berries are outlined with Pacific Point and the inside is Balmy Blue. I also added a few extra berries using a “stamped off” Highland Heather over the Balmy Blue. I fussy cut those and added a few with dimensionals overtop of the center stamped ones and then scattered a few on the “bridge” in place of an embellishment.
The gorgeous plaid blue DSP is the flip side of the berry DSP. I decided I wanted contrast instead of all of the panels being the same. The two sentiments I have used are part of the Berry Blessings stamp set. I stamped those using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stand out from the bright colors of the DSP. And of course… I used the Double Oval Punch. It seems as if I have used that punch on every card I have made since it debuted!!
This fold will still fit inside an A2 envelope. Here is a photo of it flattened for inserting into an envelope.
You can see that the left side is folded and the right side is flattened out. It will do this in either direction. So depending on how you decorate, it will still flatten out. The size of the flattened version is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2, so normal size of a card.
I had a request for a Bridge Fold Card for a class I am doing soon. After figuring out what it was, I have really enjoyed making this card using that fold. My favorite thing is different Folds!
I have the measurements for you and would love to see your version of this Fun Fold.
- Base of the card is cut to 8 X 4 1/4 (Tip: cut the 3″ off of the 11″ side before cutting in half for the 4 1/4. You can use this piece for the inside and the bridge piece)
- Score on the 8″ side at 1 1/4, 2 1/2, 5 1/2, and 6 3/4.
- The inside White layer is 2 3/4 X 4
- The four sections cardstock layer is 1 1/8 X 4 1/8
- The four DSP sections are 1 X 4
- The base of the Bridge is 1 X 5 1/2
- The cardstock layer is 7/8 X 5 3/8
- The DSP layer is 3/4 X 5 1/4
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my project and will give it a try.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 10th when our theme will be “Birthday Bonanza” where the design team will be sharing birthday projects that celebrate our family and friends. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping ← YOU ARE HERE
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations