Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects showing “My Favorite Things” from any of the two current catalogs or the upcoming catalog in January. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I Love Christmas. I love everything about it. And of all of the stamp sets and paper from Stampin’ Up! this year, I believe my favorite pair is the Curvy Christmas and the Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper. These two products are only for a limited time, and I have thoroughly enjoyed them.
Since I use DSP on most of my cards, you know I love Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper. But these designs on the Classic Christmas DSP are among the top for me. To celebrate that, I used four different pieces for this card. It may be a tad on the “busy” side, but it makes me happy!
The stamps are all from the Curvy Christmas stamp set. I had to re-curve them to fit the curve of the die I used. The Die is from the Curvy Die set. (It along with the Quite Curvy Stamp set will be in the next Mini Catalog. However the Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas DSP are only available through the end of the year.) Since the stamps are photopolymer, the curving is a simple matter to achieve.
The bow was a last minute touch that I am crazy about! I even used it on yesterday’s card as well. You can see that card HERE. The bow does not have a matching die, but is very easy to fussy cut using our great Paper Snips. My finishing touch was to add Wink of Stella to the bow and the stamped stars across the top.
Thank you for visiting today! I would love to read your thoughts on my layers of DSP happiness. 🙂
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 13th when our theme will be Time to Sale-A-Brate. Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jeanie H Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp a Rainbow
SUPPLIES: Note::: the Curvy Dies are available individually. But I could not get the single picture to add to my list.