Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Tag, You’re It” – tags or 3D projects to get you inspired for the upcoming gift season. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I decided to go with a Tag and a 3D Project. I made a tag and a box that holds a Bath & Body Hand Sanitizer. And who doesn’t need that right now!
This is the box which holds the hand sanitizer. I adapted it from The Paper Pixie’s Tombow Glue Box, with Julie’s permission. The tree is using the beautiful Green Foil. The “garland” is from the Peace & Joy Stamp set. I used my paper snips to trim the two words, they are separate anyway. I decided they would work perfectly for the garland on the tree. Plus they coordinate with the Bronze Star.
You can see from this photo how the front flap tucks behind the top of the Christmas tree to close. The bottle fits easily inside of the box. You can also see the White Polka Dot Ribbon. LOL!! It cannot be seen in the first picture due to the white background. There is actually a bow on the top of the lid.
And here is the matching Tag. Both items use Cherry Cobbler card stock along with the Tis The Season Designer Series Paper, as well as the White Polka Dot Ribbon. Also…..the “bronze” or metallic look to both of the “garlands” stamping is not a metallic ink. It is the Cinnamon Cider Ink!! That is an amazing find to me.
The garland phrase on this tree is from the Warm & Toasty stamp set. I have actually made a dozen of these tags for a friend to use. I added a white layer, the same size as the DSP layer on the front, to the back with a “To / From” stamp. She fell in love with my prototype for this. That was nice!
I hope you like today’s projects. I would love it if you left a comment. And I have added the template and measurements for the box just below. Then please continue on to the Blog Hop Lineup.
Box Template and Measurements:
Measurements for the Box:
- The card stock is cut 6 X 5 3/4
- Score the 6″ side at 1/2, 1 1/2, 3 1/4, 4 1/4
- Score the 5 3/4″ side at 1, 3 3/4, 4 3/4
- Follow the templates below for cutting
- DSP is : 2 @ 1 1/2 X 2 1/2, 2 @ 3/4 X 2 1/2, 2 @ 3/4 1 1/2
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on November 11th when our theme is “Pile It On!” Participants will showcase projects with lots of layers, embellishments and/or texture. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…