Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Autumn Weather, so prepare yourself for projects that are filled with warm tones and beautiful nods to the upcoming change in weather. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
To get my mind into the Fall weather, I used a mix of Annual Catalog and the Mini Catalog. I have paired old and new and the layout is a really good one for most stamps and occasions. But the most important items are the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Colors that I have used. They are beautiful individually, but really shout FALL when together.
This is one of my most favorite cards ever! I love the details of the embossed layer as well as the definition on the leaves. Not to mention the sentiment! You cannot go wrong with an encouraging word or two.
I started with the Love of Leaves Bundle. It was at the top of my list from the Mini Catalog. The distinctive stamping of the leaves is only topped by the detail in the dies. I did tone on tone with the new In Colors of Just Jade, Bumblebee and Cinnamon Cider. The background circle is also Bumblee card stock.
The embossed Sahara Sand piece is done using the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder. I LOVE the look of this. It has So Much detail to it.
The banner is cut using the Banners Pick A Punch. The sentiment is from the Love of Leaves stamp set as well. The finishing touch is a few of the Champagne Rhinestones in a few places.
NOTE: Do not throw away your negatives from die cutting the leaves. I have an added extra to share with you tomorrow by using those negatives! So stop back in tomorrow for a bonus idea.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
My August Host Code is 6M4NU6C2 Please use this code for orders under $150.00. I will have a small perk for those with orders over $50.00