Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “Gifts From the Garden.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I took the theme of our hop literally for today’s project. I made a flower bouquet using the Jar of Flowers Bundle.
My background is from the Brights 6X6 Designer Series Paper. I chose to go with the wood look in Poppy Parade. The Granny Apple Green is also used in the bouquet and works perfectly with the brightness of the DSP.
I love the Jar punch and the Mason Jar Shaker Domes. They remind me of the old Ball or Mason jars that we used for a variety of things when I was a child. They were always the vase of choice for pretty garden flowers. The Shaker Domes really add the look of the real jar of flowers. I did stamp behind the dome to give the water illusion, as well as added the stems from the flowers. I did not add any shaker items to my flowers.
The flowers are from the Jar of Flowers Bundle as well. I stamped, colored, and then fussy cut the flower arrangement. The flowers are raised using Stampin’ Dimensionals for some added depth. The flowers at the top of the jar are curved a bit. I used my bone folder to bend them a little so it looks like they are hanging over the edge of the rim. I also added a few of the Gilded Gems to the center of the sunflowers.
The finishing touch is the linen thread wrapped around the jar. I added the bow to hold the tag. The tag is from the Ornate Frames dies, although you cannot really see the tag top from the photo. My “Love” is from the Field of Flowers stamp set.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop, which will be August 12th when our theme is “My Happiest Season.” The Design Team will showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping