Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our theme is the “new 2020-2022 In Colors.” The Design Team is showcasing the new family of In Colors from the new catalog. We know you will love them as much as we do! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I took the theme to heart and have used most of the new In Colors in my card. I went with my favorite card to make which is a gift card holder. I use this quite often and have the measurements listed after the Blog Hop Line Up.
As I said, this is a gift card holder, so here is the inside of the card.
I debated on which new color to focus on for my project. I love the Misty Moonlight, which is the base of the card. But I wanted to share more than that color. Then I saw the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper Stack (It’s a 6X6 stack). In going through those sheets I ran across this one, and knew I had found my theme. I love the print itself, but the colors are just so pretty.
The stamp set, or rather Bundle that I used, is the Posted For You. It is a Punch Bundle. I love punches because they are so easy to do multiples of and just so quick. This one is going to be a favorite I can already tell. So many of our Stampin’ Up! sentiments will fit in this punch.
I used the punched image to separate the sentiment. The “Love” is included in the sentiment stamp. But I wanted to use the punch in place of it. So I used old washi tape to cover all but the sending you on the stamp, inked , removed the washi tape, and stamped. I cleaned the stamp and repeated by covering all but the end of the saying. And that time I almost forgot to remove the washi tape!! Luckily I caught it just in time!.
Thank you so much for hopping to my post. I hope you will come back tomorrow for another new post, but in the meantime, keep hopping along!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for July 8th – Gifts from the Garden when the design team will showcase cards or gift ideas from treasures found in the garden. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- card base is 4 1/4 X 10, scored at 1 3/4 and 4 1/2. Fold the short end to the inside and use a circle punch to punch a finger notch. Place your gift card in the proper position and use Tear & Tape to secure each side. (By putting the gift card in it insures you have enough room)
- the Just Jade inside layer is 4 X 5 1/4
- the Whisper White inside layer is 3 3/4 X 5
- the inside DSP layer is 2 1/4 X 1
- the front left Just jade layer is 2 1/2 X 4
- the front DSP layer is 2 1/4 X 3 3/4
- the Magenta Madness layer is 2 7/8 X 3 3/4
- the Whisper White layer is 2 5/8 X 3 1/2
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me! All of the supplies I used are at the bottom of the post.
Now is a great time to join my Blue Line Stars Team. During June purchasing the Starter Kit, which is a fabulous deal any time, is an even better Bang For Your Buck. The regular cost of the Starter Kit is $99.00 and you receive $125.00 in products of your choice. For this month, you get to add one of the Bundles listed in the flyer below. It can be a Stamp/Punch Bundle, or a Stamp/Die Bundle. The most expensive one is a value of $60.25. And did I mention that shipping is FREE as well. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.