Welcome to InKing Royalty’s May Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Sunshine, so prepare yourself for projects that are filled with sunny images of joy in the great outdoors. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I took the Sunshine theme literally with my project for today. It is a pretty simple card that I hope brings a “Sunny” smile to you.
For me Dandelions are a definite summer and sunshine memory. And I truly adore this Dandelion Wishes stamp. I stamped it in Smoky Slate ink and layered it onto a Smoky Slate layer. To add to my Sunny background I chose a piece of the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper. Of course, this is one of the “other side” of the sheets of paper. But I thought it fit perfectly for my theme.
My “Sun” is a piece of Daffodil Delight cut using the Painted Labels Dies. The Hello Sunshine is from the Under My Umbrella stamp set. I layered two of the Layering Circles Dies on the Sun layer to keep my Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate colors going.
For the finishing touches I added the the Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon with just a simple knot. For some Bling I added a couple of the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots in different sizes.
I hope you will leave comments on today’s projects as you hop along. Also, I have the measurements, as well as the products I used today, listed at the bottom of the post.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping ←You Are Here
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Card base is Thick Whisper White cut 8 1/2 X 5 1/2
- Smoky Slate layer is 4 1/8 X 5 3/8
- DSP layer is 5 1/4 X 4
- Small Smoky Slate layer is 3 3/4 X 3
- Dandelion layer is 3 5/8 X 2 7/8
- Sun is from Painted Labels Dies with layers of Layering Circles
Below are links to the two Retiring or Last Chance Lists. Keep in mind, a Bundle may retire, but the stamp set and dies or punch can still carry over. So look for the individual item. Also, all of the Stampin’ Blends are not retiring. It is only that in the new catalog, they will be sold in the combo pack only. The only ones retiring are the 2018-2020 In Color ones.
You may also click on the Shop Now on my Menu bar and be taken to my online store. There you can see all of the Retiring / Last Chance items as well as all other products.
Annual Catalog Retiring List. Click on the pdf to get the full list.
My MAY Host Code is QNAG7RRZ. Please use this code for orders under $150.00. I will have a small perk for those with orders over $50.00.
The New Paper Trimmer: