I shared the graduation card on the Pals April Blog Hop on April 8th. I gave the basic instructions for the fold at that time. I have since made a video of how I scored for the fold. I have updated that post. But wanted to post it here in case you were interested and might not go back a week.
I also included the written directions from the original post as well.
Please let me know if you have any questions. This is now my third video. Woohoo!! I appreciate your comments.
- Card Base is 4 1/4 X 11, score at 5 1/2. Then make little marks at 3 3/8 and 7 5/8. Rotate 180 and make the marks on the other side. If you imagine connecting the marks you should have a long X.
- Line up the marks from opposite sides using your Simple Scored (I have a black marker line down the 6″ score line of my SS so it shows up very well) or use your Paper Trimmer and scoring blade. Using the scoring tool, connect the two marks. Rotate the paper and repeat with the other two marks.
- Fold on all of the score lines. Crease well with your bone folder.
- For the inside layer, cut to 5 1/4 X 4, Make a mark on the 4″ side at 2″. Rotate to the5 1/4″ side and make a mark at 2″. Rotate 180 and make the mark on the opposite side at 2″.
- Using your Paper Trimmer, line up the mark on the 4″ side and one of the longer side marks and cut off that triangle. Repeat for the opposite side.
My April Host Code is HKP6K3Z4. Please use this code for orders under $150.00. I will have a small perk for those with orders over $50.00.
The New Paper Trimmer: