Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for our Retirement Fun Fold Party – showcasing our favorite products from the Holiday Catalog that will be leaving us forever. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I used the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set for my card. I love coloring and he is perfect for that. I have made a gift card card holder for this project. I love the fold that makes the gift card, as it can be done in several different directions. It is a go to for me all year round.
The modified version I made is still super simple to do. Here is another view of the inside.
Instead of it being the normal sideways, I added a piece to the back and folded it over to create a regular layered card look from the front view.
Gift cards are so important for me this time of year that I wanted to make one a little different.
Here is how I added the back piece.
To finish off the coloring, I added the Shimmery Crystal Effects to Santa’s fur. It gives just a touch of shimmer and some shine.
- 4 1/4 X 9 3/4 scored at 5 1/2 and 8 1/4
- navy 3 3/4 X 5
- DSP 3 1/4 X 4 1/8
- Vanilla 3 X 3 7/8
- Extra piece of Cherry is 4 1/4 X 3 1/4 scored at 1/2 on the 3 1/4 side
- Strip of gift card is DSP 4 x 1 1/4 and vanilla 3 3/4 X 1
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you will leave a comment with your thoughts on today’s twist to a regular gift card holder.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, January 8th, for our Time to Sale-A-Brate blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects using brand new products from the new mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
The new Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer is here!!