Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Layer It Up” – showcasing our favorite Designer Series Paper and embellishments. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For my “Layer It Up” card, I chose the Christmas Rose Bundle and the beautiful Christmastime Is Here Designer Series Paper. I LOVE this suite of products and it was perfect for what I wanted to create based on our theme.
The focal point is this beautiful Rose image. I stamped the large rose image in Memento Tuxedo Ink and then used the individual stamps to “color in” the image. It was so much fun! I didn’t get the exact position on some pieces and I am okay with that. It gives it character I believe. 🙂 After I finished stamping, I cut out the image using the matching die.
The Gold Shimmery Ribbon is part of this suite of products and works so beautifully with the DSP that has the gold running through it. The sentiment is part of the set and the shape is a part as well. I love the coordination.
The background is almost as pretty as the flowers. It is two different pieces of the Christmastime Is Here Designer Series Paper. To finish off this card, I added some of the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to the roses and on the sentiment layer.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 11th, for our Retirement Fun Fold Party when our Design Team showcase projects using retiring products from the Holiday Catalog with a fun fold card. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
The new Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer has been revealed!! It is available for order by Demonstrators on October 1. Here is a picture of it. I will be giving you my opinion after the beginning of the month. I cannot wait and I hope you will be just as excited! The trimmer will be available for customer orders beginning on November 1st. WooHoo!!
CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE BUNDLE: This can be ordered as a Suite Bundle with everything pictured, or individually to get just the pieces you want. The products will be available on November 1 for customers to order.