Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “My Favorite Season” – showcasing our favorite stamps and supplies for our holiday project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My Favorite Season is Christmas. It has been since I was a child and maybe even increased since then. I even collect Santa Claus anythings! My biggest difficulty was choosing between two stamp sets. I went with #Elfie because of the versatility of the set.
I made the card and added a matching gift tag as an extra. I love all of the stamps in the #Elfie Stamp Set. They are just adorable. Here is a view of just the card alone.
I used the Toile Tiding Designer Series Paper as my backdrop. I stamped the Elf in Memento Tuxedo Ink an colored with the Stampin’ Blends.
I always like to add ribbon but in this instance it just did not seem quite enough. I tried a couple of things and then decided to add a few of the little gift boxes. I stamped and colored them the same way. They are fussy cut, but are very simple to do.
While I was adding the gifts to the card, I thought the gift tag required one as well. The gift tag is punched using the Delightful Tag Topper Punch. I punched both pieces at the same time. To give the border across the top, I made the Vanilla part 1/8″ shorter. I used temporary adhesive with the two pieces flush at the bottom for punching. After punching them, I slid the Vanilla up to the appropriate place of the layering. The hole is still lined up, but just a bit low on the front, and plenty large enough to run the Curly Red Ribbon through.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I greatly appreciate it and hope you like my #Elfie projects. I have the measurements listed below the Pals Blog Line-Up.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 13th when we showcase projects with layers of DSP and embellishments for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping ← YOU ARE HERE
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Card base is 4 1/4 X 11
- Very Vanilla is 4 1/8 X 5 3/8
- DSP is 4 X 5 1/4
- Real Red is 4 X 2 1/2
- Very Vanilla is 3 7/8 X 2 3/8
- Tag Garden Green layer is 4 X 2
- Very Vanilla layer is 3 7/8 X 1 7/8
The new Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer has been revealed!! It is available for order by Demonstrators on October 1. Here is a picture of it. I will be giving you my opinion after the beginning of the month. I cannot wait and I hope you will be just as excited! There is not a date yet as to when it will be available for customer orders. However, you can place it on a Starter Kit!! Hint, Hint !!
CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE BUNDLE: This can be ordered as a Suite Bundle with everything pictured, or individually to get just the pieces you want. The products will be available on November 1 for customers to order.