I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #400 today. I love the sketch they have chosen. I believe it is a great way to showcase designer series paper, which is one of my favorite products!
And here is the sketch I followed.
I used the Wrapped In Plaid 6 X 6 DSP as my background papers. I chose two pieces that had Shaded Spruce, Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler. The top piece is Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White. I layered all of the pieces with Whisper White except the sentiment, which is layered on Night of Navy. The stocking is colored with Stampin’ Blends and is hanging from the curl of the B in Believe.
This was a really great sketch to use. I hope you will add it to your file of sketches.
- Base card is 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 folded in half
- 5 3/8 X 4 1/8 Large Whisper White layer
- 5 1/4 X 4 Large DSP layer
- 2 1/2 X 4 Largest Whisper White of oblong pieces
- 2 3/8 X 3 7/8 Largest DSP of oblong pieces
- 2 1/2 X 3 1/4 Smallest Whisper White of oblong pieces
- 2 3/8 X 3 1/8 Smallest DSP of oblong pieces
- scraps for sentiment layers
Thank you for stopping by today. Please return tomorrow for another new project. All of the supplies are listed at the bottom of the post.
My August Host Code is VYEQARFN. Please use this code for orders under $150.00. I will have a small perk for those with orders over $50.00.