I know Saint Patrick’s Day was yesterday! I could not show this little treat ahead of time because it was a treat for my Stamp Club ladies and we meet on Sunday. Even though it isn’t much , I wanted them to see it in person first.
This is a super quick and easy treat holder and could easily be made to match any occasion.
It really needed green wrapped candy, but I like using the DSP to cover regular candy that you may already have on hand. I swiped these from my husband’s candy stash! Ssshhhh!!!
The designer series paper is the Happiness Blooms and the green enamel dot is also from the Happiness Blooms Suite of products. The Scallop Tag Topper Punch, the Scallop Circle punch, and the circle punches are all my “Go To” punches for adding just a bit of extra to a card. I would not know what to do without these workhorse punches. I highly recommend having them in your supplies.
The holder itself is 1 1/2 X 6. I punched each end with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. I then scored at 3 5/8, 4, , 5 1/8. Using the Bone Folder, I burnished each fold. Then I folded the 5 1/8 score in the opposite direction and burnished again. I placed the DSP piece on the front of the short section, and wrapped the candy bar with the same DSP. The front piece measures 1 3/8 X 1, and the candy wrap is 3 X 2 1/2. I used two glue dots to hold the candy in place, then folded the bottom section up over it. I threaded the Whisper White 1/8″ ribbon behind the holder and up through the front hole. Then I just tied a regular bow. Other than adding the sentiment, that is it. Easy as can be.
Thank you for stopping by today. I will have a regular card project for you tomorrow. All of the supplies I used today are listed at the bottom of the page.
The Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!