Today I have the ultimate in simple cards for you. Something I have mentioned before are the packs of notecards in the Occasions Catalog. They are easy to overlook but are on the bottom of page 26 with the Happiness Blooms Memories and More Card Pack. They are the Happiness Blooms Memories and More Cards and Envelopes. There are small note cards that measure 3 X 4 and large ones measuring 4 X 6. You get 10 of each size plus 10 envelopes of each size! That is a WOW for $8.50.
I took the small notecards and made a quick and easy birthday card. All I needed was one stamp set and a punch. Here you are!
The front of the notecard is Night of Navy with a white inside. I coordinated the yellow layer to match the birthday candles and the Happy Birthday on the inside. Here is the inside view:
It was very simple to punch the circle from the front. I layed the stamp down to see which punch fit it and determined the 2″ Circle Punch was the perfect fit. I then centered it on the front and punched. I stamped through the hole to insure the perfect fit. That is so easy to do with the photopolymer stamps! I then stamped the sentiment on the inside with the Daffodil Delight but low enough to not be seen from the outside.
The front sentiment is from the Amazing Life stamp set as well as the cake and Happy Birthday. So a two product card! A Win/Win to me. I hope you think so too.
Thank you for stopping by today. I have all of the products at the bottom of the page.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!