The Humming Along stamp set is perfect for a sketch type card, where you leave just the outline. Or you can go crazy coloring it. I, of course, went with the coloring. I seriously love coloring with the Stampin’ Blends. With a large stamped image, the coloring goes very quickly. Here is today’s card.
I paired the Humming Along stamp set with the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. The purple flowers are a back side of one of the butterfly prints. And the little butterfly on the flower is punched from a sheet as well. **Remember the Butterfly Duet Punch will be in the next Annual Catalog! So now would be the time to get the FREE DSP that will match it.
The gorgeous sentiment is part of the stamp set and is layered using the Layering Ovals Dies. These type dies are a staple of my stamping products.
Remember that Sale-A-Bration is winding down! The pumpkin will pop at 11:59pm on the 31st. So only a few days left to order and get FREE product. Also the Craft & Carry Tote promotion for joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator will go away at that time as well. If you have any hesitancy about joining, please contact me. I will give you my reasons for joining and remaining a Stampin’ UP! Demonstrator.
The Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!