I have made a #simplestamping card to share today. This is a challenge that Sara Douglass made at our November OnStage to share more cards for the beginner stamper or those with limited supplies. I really love the idea. These cards are the kind I really enjoy making. I think of the #simplestamping as a basic card that can then be “stepped up” by just adding a few embellishments or add layers and it is a more involved card. It makes me go back to when I first began stamping.
I used Thick Whisper White card stock as the base of my card and two ink pads. The square in the center is done by using the Clear Block D as a stamp. I just placed the Clear Block on the Balmy Blue Ink Pad and then stamped it onto the card stock. The star backgrounds are also stamped with the Balmy Blue. The star and sentiment are stamped with Pacific Point. I fussy cut, although it was very simple cutting, the star and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensional to raise it. I added the Metallic Pearls for just a touch of bling.
Next week I will show a Stepped Up version of this same card. I hope you will try some SimpleStamping and share your projects.
I know I sound like a broken record, but remember that Sale-A-Bration ends on the 31st!!
The Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!