I love different folds for cards. There is nothing wrong with the normal “fold it in half”, I just like to add a bit to the card with a different look. Today I am sharing one that is a little different.
You know how much I love BRIGHT cards, so I am sure this color scheme does not frighten you! This is the Happiness Blooms Suite of products. I love this entire Suite, and have used several different pieces on this card.
I mentioned this is a bit of a different fold/ layout. Here is the open view so you can see.
Do you see what I mean? The front section of the card is cut off and then a large panel is layered on top of it. You get to see the gorgeous Designer Series Paper. I like that it is just a bit different. I hope you do as well.
The flowers are punched with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack which is part of the Bundle. I LOVE these little guys! One of the punches will punch a small circle. I used a couple for the inside of flowers. But I also used the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots for a few of the flower centers. I was just being different and wanted to add some different textures. In case you wonder why I have included the Paper Piercing Tool in my supply list, it is what I use to pick up the glue dots and place under the flower. I also use it to pick up the embellishments, like pearls, rhinestones, and the enamel dots. I have done this for so long that I am having a hard time transitioning to the Take Your Pick tool. It does much more but I find myself reaching for my old faithful!
I have included a bit of direction with the measurements. As always, if this doesn’t click for you and you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
MEASUREMENTS & DIRECTIONS:
- The base is 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 scored and folded in half
- Cut a section of the front off at 5 3/4.
- The front layer is 4 1/8 X 4 1/8 of card stock
- The front layer White is 4 X 4
- The left front card stock beneath the DSP is 1 3/8 X 5 3/8
- The left front DSP is 1 1/4 X 5 1/4
- The inside card stock is 4 1/8 X 5 3/8
- The inside DSP is 4 X 5 1/4
- The inside White is 3 3/4 X 3 3/4 (It fits under the front flap so you do not see it with the card closed)
Thank you so much for visiting today! I hope you enjoyed this card. Please come back tomorrow for another new project.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!