I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s InKing Royalty Blog Hop! There was some fabulous birthday cards there to inspire you. Today I have a much softer card. It is my first time using the Wonderful Romance Suite of products from the Occasions Catalog. They are gorgeous. I made a simple card for the first one but have plans for a more elaborate card to try soon.
The designer series paper I used in the center is a vellum and the photo definitely does not do it justice. Oh My!! It is really gorgeous. I paired Fresh Fig and Petal Pink , which I never would have done without the DSP having it.
I know you may not be able to see it but the pink is embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I really adore that folder in that it gives the “linen look” to paper. Usually that is just enough texture without overwhelming.
The sentiment die cut is included in the bundle and is a bit different from the norm. I like the frame it makes. The little flowers above the sentiment are from a scrap of the vellum DSP. Tiny flower dies are also included in the framelits that perfectly cut out the little flowers. So of course I had to give it a shot. They are so delicate looking!
Thank you for stopping by today. I greatly appreciate it and love to read your comments. As always the complete supply list is at the bottom of the page.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!