Welcome to the Pals’ February blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! Our Design Team created projects using Sale-A-Bration items to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I have used a variety of stamp sets, most are from Sale-A-Bration, and created a very unique card, for me anyway. I tend to do cards with different folds and bright colors. Today’s card is definitely a Different Fold!
Aren’t these frogs adorable? I love their positions and features. I wanted to make something different for today’s Blog Hop and decided to finally try the box card. I have had it on my desk forever it seems. You will love to know that it is really very easy to make.
Here is a close up of the frogs.
And here is how it looks when you would pull it out of the envelope. Yes, it fits in a regular A2 envelope. It measures 5 1/2 X 4 1/4. Woohoo!!
In addition to the frog stamp set , which is So Hoppy Together, I used another SAB set that is new. It is More Than Words. Another new item is the DSP in the photo above. It is a reverse side of the Painted Season DSP coming in March. I forgot to mention that the black checked paper is a reverse side of the Botanical Butterfly DSP, one of the SAB items. Although I did not photograph it well, the new punch coming also in March is the Story Label Punch. It is used on the left side flap with the Happy Birthday.
A couple of the sentiments came from Piece of Cake and Incredible lIke you. I was trying to get coordinating sentiments, and may have gone a tad overboard! Another new item coming in March is framelit dies that match the frogs! That would have made me happy, as I fussy cut the frogs today! Stay tuned for these great products beginning March 1.
Thank you so much for visiting with me today. I will prepare a template, and maybe a video (once I get the nerve) on the box card. It truly is so much easier than I originally thought. As always, the supply list is at the bottom of the post.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Spring Has Sprung” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping ← You Are Here
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!