When I saw Brian King’s card for the GDP178 Sketch Challenge yesterday I fell in love with the layout. So I decided to give it a try as well. I went with a mixture of Annual Catalog, Occasions Catalog, and Sale-A-Bration products. It really shows the flexibility and coordination of Stampin’ Up! products I believe.
Here is the sketch for the GDP challenge.
I really don’t know why, but I have loved this typewriter since it first debuted. I think because it stands alone very easily and has the flexibility of adding a small sentiment on the piece of paper. It makes for quick and clean style cards. Regardless I immediately thought of it for my focal point.
The side sentiment is half of an Itty Bitty Birthday sentiment. I omitted the second line that says “you are just older”. I put that on the inside of the card along with Happy Birthday. I used the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to color only the half of the sentiment I wanted to use. The Basic Black marker is the only one you can buy individually. I believe it is a must have. And especially for these type occasions.
Thank you so much for visiting today. I greatly appreciate it and hope you will return tomorrow. The complete list of products I used are listed at the bottom of the page.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!