Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around BIRTHDAY. It’s always special to celebrate the birthday of someone you love, so handmade birthday cards are always fun to share. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I new I had the right idea for my card when Brian sent the banner for today’s Blog Hop. The design in the banner is what I used on my card. I had to laugh. So, seeing that DSP you can imagine that my card is very bright and colorful. Here it is.
I love purple. It was my Mother’s favorite color, so of course I did not like it in my young years. But as those things go, it is one of my favorite colors now. I definitely thought of her in making this card. I used the Gorgeous Grape as the base, and I added the Dot To Dot Embossing Folder in Whisper White to separate the color a bit. I then went crazy with color and layered two pieces of the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
The sentiment is a combination of two different ones. The main sentiment is from the Stitched All Around stamp set. The added “It’s All About You”, which I thought was just perfect, is from Birthday Cheer. My original plan was to have that as the inside sentiment. I thought about it a minute, and decided I liked it as an added bit of humor for the front panel.
The hat and cupcake are stamped in Gorgeous Grape and colored with Stampin’ Blends, using the DSP as a color source. My post yesterday commented on the use of regular ink for coloring with the Stampin’ Blends. Today’s pieces are another example of how well that can work!
I die cut the cupcake but had to fussy cut the hat. They are both raised with Stampin’ Dimensionals to give the card a bit more depth. The Glitter Enamel Dots were the finishing touch.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Mary Fish at https://stampinpretty.com. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! My complete supply list is at the bottom of the post.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!