I was looking for card inspirations by looking through some old swap and Make ‘n Take cards when I discovered today’s project. It is a very simple treat holder. It is pretty quick and is really cute. Hopefully I can explain it so you understand the simpleness of it. That’s a lot of pressure! LOL!!
I will apologize to the originator up front. I have had this for some time, so I have no idea who to give credit for designing this. When I looked as I was getting ready to post, I did find several videos and posts of this on Pintrest.
I love the softness of this sheet of designer series paper. It is from the FREE Sale-A-Bration Botanical Butterfly DSP. The butterflies on the sentiment are from the same pack of paper as well. They were punched with the Butterfly Duet punch. You may not be able to see from the angle, but there are two punched butterflies stacked on top of each other. I will add that I have not previously been a huge butterfly fan. The two new butterfly bundles, and especially this punch, have pretty much converted me!
And here is the back. I added a small piece of paper so you write a message and sign your name.
This is a cute holder that you could make multiples of very quickly. And it would be fairly easy to alter the size to maybe hold a Tea Packet or something similar. Even down size to hold a Mini Ghirardelli chocolate.
I will give one Big Tip in making this. Actually it is almost a must have. The Simply Scored Tool, which to me is a must have anyway, makes this quick. But the tip is to take a Black Marker and draw a line down the 6″ line. It helps me with a lot of projects. But for this one you are doing all your scoring from there.
Begin with a 6 X 6 DSP. Place it with the points in a diamond shape and lined up on the 6″ line of the Simply Scored. Score at 4 1/2, and 7 1/2. Turn and line up the other points on the 6″ line in the diamond shape. This time score at 5 1/4, 6, 6 3/4.
Now fold and burnish on all the lines. (From the two large scores, you want to choose your outer paper side. ) Fold those to the center and then fold in half with the three folds at the bottom. Push the center one up into the center of the two. You are finished!! How easy is that?? Then just decorate as you see fit.
Thank you for visiting today! I hope you will return on Monday . All of the supplies are listed at the bottom of the page.
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!