From myself to several friends, this past year has been a milestone birthday year. I did not originally think of that when I began planning today’s card, but when I chose the final DSP to use it hit me. I am sometimes slow that way. However it worked out, this card would be perfect for a milestone of any kind.
Do you see what I mean? The black, silver, and gold would work for most special birthdays. I love this Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper. The gold foil is just awesome. And of course the two different stamp set, bundles, I used were my must haves from the Occasions Catalog.
I mixed these two great sets, Piece of Cake, and Amazing Life, to get just the right look. The sentiment is from Amazing Life and the cake is from Piece of Cake. I adore the punch, but I am partial to punches anyway. This one is so easy to line up with the cake.
I will say I used Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets for the cake stand and that little strip of gold foil separating the DSP and the stamped images. Both wold have been a tad difficult to add glue to. At least for me anyway! I felt the little strip was the perfect divider and love the finished look that it gives the card.
Thank you for stopping by today! I really do appreciate it. I have all of the supplies listed at the bottom of the post, as well as the measurements just below here. And please don’t forget the Join Promotion!!
- Base of Thick Whisper White is 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 folded in half
- Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 X 4
- Whisper White layer is 3 7/8 X 5 1/8
- DSP is 3 7/8 X 2 1/2
- Strip is 3 7/8 X 1/8
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!