I have a Non Card for you today. I had made an A-Frame Calendar post earlier in the week. But after I had made it, but before posting, I saw quite a few other examples of it. So I went back to my drawing board to try to find a different calendar. I had a similar to this background card I had been playing with on my desk. The lightbulb came on and I went from there. This idea for the base is not new by any means, but I have not seen one in some time. So for a quick and easy calendar that can be personalized, in many ways, here you are.
I just adore this Happy Tails stamp set! And the Keep Calm is just perfect. I remember a Host stamp set from several years ago that was a keep calm with multiple additions to it. I want to say that to folks regularly !! LOL!!
This layout, as I said above was for a card, so it could easily be made as a card if you are not into making calendars. Here is the base before I added the calendar and the small sticky note.
Sorry about the glare on the plastic holder. This measures 4 X 6, which is not far off of an A2 card. So into much change needed for a card.
There are not many items used here. I did use the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out the puppy. And I intentionally cut off the bottom to make more room to show the background. I knew the calendar and sticky note would cover most of the pretty DSP, so I wanted to try to leave as much as I could uncovered.
The frame is a plastic / acrylic photo frame that has the bent edge. I got it at Dollar Tree. The calendar is from Taylored Expressions, and the sticky note is the 1 1/2 X 2 that I found in the drawer. 🙂 I need to be on the lookout for better colors of these.
Thank you so much for visiting. I hope you will return on Monday. All of the stamping supplies are listed at the bottom of the page.
Special Join Promotion:
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!