I have mixed old and new in today’s project. I am always so happy when I do this and and am reminded of how Stampin’ Up! ink and paper coordinate. For me, that is one of the greatest things about the products.
I have mixed new stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog with Designer Series Paper and card stock from the Annual Catalog. Be prepared…..it is another BRIGHT card!
I do not believe you could look at this card and not smile. And I love that!! I looked for bright DSP to base the card on and I knew this was the one as soon as I looked at it. It is from the Animal Expedition DSP pack. It is another of the “opposite” sides that I really love. I pulled the Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst from the DSP. I added the layer of white to sort of ground all the bright though.
I love this Birthday Cheer Bundle and the versatility of the this set and matching dies. They can be used for more than birthdays and are great for any age. I love the tag in the die set and used the “It’s Your Day” from Itty Bitty Birthdays to add another layer of fun to the card. It does not reflect well in the card, but I used my patented 🙂 drag the marker around the white card stock technique to give a bit of a border to the tag.
As I was adhering the layers, I felt like it needed just a bit of something else. I solved that problem with the Glitter Enamel Dots. Again, I feel like the pieces all pair perfectly.
Thank you for visiting today. I very much appreciate it. I have the Ultimate Shopping Experience explained just below. And the complete supply list is at the bottom of the post. I hope you have a great week!
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!