I have pulled out one of the cutest and memory filled stamped set in the Occasions Catalog for today’s project. At least it brings back memories to me. I am a big reader, and I was even as a young child. Apparently as soon as I learned to read I was hooked. Have you guessed which stamp set it is? It could just be me, but the Fable Friends set reminds me of the Fables I read as a child. So of course I could not wait to play with these cuties.
The duck is closer to the fables I read, but I could not resist this little squirrel. It looks like he is bringing a flower to a friend and is all dressed up to do it. How sweet is that?
This layout is a great way to use leftover designer paper scraps. I played around with the way to lay them out. I began with large , medium, small moving to the right. That just didn’t do it for me. So I tried this and loved it. Your pieces could easily be all the same size or as I did. I hope you will give it a try.
Thank you for visiting today! I hope you will return on Monday for a new project. Hopefully your weekend will be a good one.
- Yellow Gingham = 1 3/4 X 5, back layer is 5 1/8 X 1 7/8
- Green Gingham = 1 1/2 X 4 1/2, back layer is 4 5/8 X 1 5/8
- Blue Gingham = 1 1/4 X 4, back layer is 4 1/8 X 1 3/8
- Squirrel layer = 2 3/8 X 2 1/2, back layer is 2 1/2 X 2 5/8
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!