I have been going through old cards and 3D items again. So be prepared for some redone “old” ideas in the near future. Today is a redo of a buckle card. At least that is what the inspiration card looked like. I have combined a couple of Sale-A-Bration stamp sets to create this card.
Please excuse my thumb! I had to hold it to get the best picture. The flap wanted to open enough to cause a shadow. Anyway….. I combined Dear Doily with the Bocca from Beauty Abounds. I have always loved small background stamps. And these little dots are a great one to have.
Here is a view with the Flap open.
Now you can see the larger of the doilies stamped on the main card. I really like how the punched layer on the flap centers with the main one. It just took a small bit of moving around to get that alignment. I attached the flap to the back of the card. I had already adhered the inside white layer before I thought about attaching. Next time, I will add the flap to the inside back layer and cover it with the edge of the inside layer.
I used the colors in this Nature’s Poem sheet of DSP. I do not believe I would normally pair Blackberry Bliss with Petal Pink. Or, maybe now I will do that! I like them together. Even though it is not an exact match, I added one of the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots to the center of the flap doily. It was just enough to call it finished!
I have the supplies at the bottom of the post and the measurements are listed next. Thank you so much for visiting today. Please come back tomorrow for another Redo Project.
- Base card is 5 1/2 X 8 1/2, scored and folded
- First layer is 5 1/4 X 4
- Top layer is 5 1/8 X 3 7/8
- Flap base layer is 4 1/2 X 1, scored at 1/2
- DSP flap layer is 4 X 7/8
For the Ultimate Shopping Experience is to purchase the Starter Kit. Please read through the next items and think about it. If you love paper crafting as much as I do, I believe you will want to talk with me. I hope you will consider it.
- There are 2 Starter Kit choices:
- You create your own kit. You get to choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (includes bundles) However, SAB and Host stamps are excluded from the Starter Kit (but not your next order)!
- You will receive a 20% discount on all future purchases through July 31, 2019. But there is no obligation to ever order anything else.
- It’s a great way to Get Your Feet Wet, so to speak. Just see if you like being a demonstrator.
- Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. I was one for about ten years, and really still am!
- You will be the first ones to see the new catalog when it debuts in June, plus preorder from it.
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS to continue or ever place another order.
- The First Bonus is that you become part of my Team. I would love to have you and enjoy sharing my love for stamping and paper crafting with you.
- You become a member of my Upline, Brian King, and his InKing Royalty group. There are great ideas and thoughts shared on our Facebook page.
Now for the 2 options and the Bonuses:
- The first option costs $99.00 and you get the usual $125.00 worth of products (of your choice) PLUS an additional $50.00 of product for a total of $175.00 at a cost of only $99.00 to you. And did I mention FREE shipping on that order? That is another 10% off.
- The second option costs $129.00. You get the same amount of products as the first choice, ($125.00 worth of your choice of products, Plus the additional $50.00 of Free Products, FREE Shipping) and the AWESOME new Craft & Carry Tote which is valued at $50.00. Basically you are paying an added $30.00 for the Craft & Carry Tote.
(I had the option to purchase, and of course I did. It is well worth the $50.00 and is a Fabulous deal for $30.00)
Here is the Tote. It is a great size, has dividers that can be moved for whatever products you are carrying each use. There are two outside pockets that are large enough to hold punches, and much more. There is a zipper outside pocket. It has regular straps as well as a shoulder strap. It has the Stampin’ Up! logo. It is made of a great heavy weight canvas. And it is so Pretty!!