Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! December is time for glitz and bling with “All that Sparkles & Shines”. Today we feature projects that sparkle or shine. Maybe even a little of both.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I have a very glittery gift card holder for you today. I do not normally use a lot of the glitter paper, but I can not think of a better time to bring it out than at Christmas. I CASED Dawn Griffith’s Tri Fold Gift Card Holder to make this great project. It is pretty, quick, and easy. The amount of time you need to make this one just depends on how much stamping you want to do. I went with more bling, and less stamping.
The left side tucks under the sentiment for a closure. Here is a picture of that.
And here is the inside of the holder.
Note: Here is the LINK to Dawn’s video for her gift card holder and the basic measurements..
I went with Merry Merlot and the Noel Glitter DSP to make my version of this great holder. The sentiment and stamping that is behind the gift card are from the “Merry Christmas To All” stamp set. The tree on the inside of the small section is from my favorite set, “Timeless Tidings”. I have used that tree so many times!!
I really kept my stamping to a minimum to allow the glitter to shine. I hope you will give this cute idea a try. The decorations and plus / minus layers are what really makes it yours. I know that I will be using this basic design for a lot of gift card giving occasions. It could be easily made feminine or masculine with just the DSP and the stamps.
Thank you for hopping by today. I hope you will return tomorrow for another project. All of my supplies are listed at the bottom of the post.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s hoppers. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, January 9, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share projects “From the Heart”. Don’t miss the fun.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
Click on the icon to see all the specials.