Today’s post is short and sweet! Last night I was part of a great group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators swapping cards. I made a very simple card. It is a great layout for making multiples of. I failed to take a picture of the mini front card open. But that is what the center piece is. It is a 3 X 3 card on the front of a full size card.
I needed quite a few cards so I went with a variety of designer series paper. Even though the colors are different, I kept the sentiment and tree background the same. I hope you can see how this layout could be changed to any occasion by simply altering the DSP.
Hopefully I will get home in time on Sunday to play with some of my new products from the celebration. So please come back on Monday for some sneak peeks!
- Base card is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 (yes that is correct, the base does not open!)
- next layer is 4 1/8 X 5 3/8
- DSP layer is 4 X 5 1/4
- Front card base is 3 X 6, scored and folded in half
- First layer is 2 7/8 X 2 7/8
- White stamped layer is 2 3/4 X 2 3/4