I had intended to do more Thanksgiving cards this week. But you know how intentions are…….so there is a Beachy Christmas card instead. Everyone knows Santa needs a vacation too.
Before you see today’s card, please don’t leave without going to the bottom of my post. There are a couple of exciting new products that you might not have seen previously. They were announced at OnStage and this is the first time I am sharing some of them.
But now for Santa!!
I just picture this is Santa taking a break before getting ready for the rush of delivering gifts. I purposely did not use Christmas DSP or colors. Instead I paired Santa with Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper, one of the 6 X 6 paper stacks. I also colored his trunks and board in wild colors as well. He is definitely on Vacation!
- The new items further down are the Stamparatus Carry Bag, which I cannot wait to get in my hands!!
- The debut of the NEW Cling stamps: It may be a sad day for some of you. Stampin’ Up! is retiring the Wood mount stamps. There will only be Cling and Photopolymer. The Cling may look the same but are 50 times more sticky. In fact, you need to be careful when taking the stamp off of the clear block so you do not rip the foam. These are going to stick even here in the high humidity of the South! Check out the video by clicking on the words above the picture.
- Stamparatus accessories, which are not totally new, just I have not really focused on them.
Thank you so much for visiting with me today. I hope you enjoyed today’s card and will return tomorrow for another new project.
- Base is 5 1/2 X 8 1/2
- Layer is 4 1/8 X 5 3/8
- DSP is 4 X 2 1/4 and 4 X 3
- small layers for Santa are 2 7/8 X 3 1/8, and 2 3/4 X 3
- small layers for sentiment are 2 5/8 X 1 1/8 and 2 1/2 X 1