I have a different type post for you today. It is paper crafted table accessories. Wether or not we are ready for the holidays, they are quickly approaching. This means a variety of special dinners or gatherings. For me at least, these tend to be more the buffet style. And that brings me back to the topic.
I paired two super projects together. The Hand Sanitizer is from Julie DiMatteo (The Paper Pixie) and the silverware holder is my design. You can see Julie’s post HERE for her fabulous video tutorial. I created the napkin/utensil holder based on something a friend had. I widened it so that it will hold more utensils. My photo has clear plastic utensils (sorry about that in terms of being able to see them!) and a napkin easily.
Obviously you could change up the colors for both of these projects to suit your occasion. The utensil holder is great for buffets as I mentioned earlier. This way everything is together and you do not drop the lose pieces. And of course, we can always use the hand sanitizer!
I have the measurements for the napkin/utensil holder listed below. Again, Julie has a great video on making the hand sanitizer holder if you click the link above. They are both very easy to make and the decorations can be up to you. I hope you will give them both a try.
Thank you for visiting today. I very much appreciate it and hope you will continue to stop by and check out my projects.
- Crumb Cake base is 4 1/4 X 11, scored at 6 and 10.
- Fold and burnish the scorelines. The 1″ piece folds to the front.
- Using Tear & Tape, place the tape against the edge of the section between the two score lines. Before adhering, place a folded napkin inside. This gives you room for the napkin, etc without tearing the envelope.
- Prior to taping down the little flap, wrap the ribbon and secure it.
- The DSP is 3/4 X 4 for the little flap and 3 X 4 for the front
- Round the top corners wit the Detailed Trio Punch
World Card Making Day 10% Off Sale:
You can see all of the current specials by clicking on my OnLine Store. The home page shows all of the current specials. Click HERE and you will be taken there.