It seems it was just graduation time a short while ago and here it is again. Today’s card is perfect for a graduate or a teacher. This is one of the new Host Rewards Stamp sets in the upcoming catalog. It is my favorite of those sets.
Isn’t that stack of books so appropriate for a graduate? I love it! I paired the stack with the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper. I am a sucker for polka dots and this pattern with all the great colors has been a favorite go to for me. I paired it with the crumb cake background and Soft Sky layers.
In case you didn’t really notice, this is a pull out type card. It is hard to see my pull tab on the light background. I designed it so that you could add a gift card on the inside if you wish. Here is a picture of the pull out part.
This is a simple but cute card and is very easy to adapt to any stamp set or occasion. Thank you for visiting to day. I hope you will return tomorrow for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop.
- Crumb Cake base is 4 1/4 X 11 scored and folded in half (use a circle punch to make the pull hole in the front and back) Place Tear N Tape on each side of the fold with only the end open. But do not adhere until you have the insert prepared. Place the insert inside when you adhere to make a better fit!
- DSP is 4 X 5 1/4, with a pull hole cut also
- Soft Sky under lady is 2 X 4 1/2
- Whisper White is 1 7/8 X 4 3/8
- Soft Sky sentiment is 1 3/16 X 2 3/16
- Whisper White is 2 1/16 X 1 1/16
- Inside pieces are: Pacific Point:3 1/2 X 5 1/4, Whisper White: 3 X 5
- Tab is punched from Soft Sky scrap. Adhere tab to Pacific Point only, then cover with the Whisper White layer.
Retiring Products List:
Another Paper Pumpkin Special: The March PP was so popular due to the special gift that it sold out. So Stampin’ Up! has offered a great deal to replace that. New Subscribers who sign up before April 10, will receive April and May for half price. So 2 months for the price of 1. A great deal. Use my link HERE, and enter the code: SAVEFIFTY0418
It is still a great time to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I would love to have you join my team. A great perk for demonstrators this time of year is getting to see the new catalog first. Then we get to order and play with the new products a month early. For me, that is one of the best parts of being a SU Demonstrator. Of course, the discount helps! If you are interested, please contact me and let’s talk.