I have another alternative for the Lots To Love Box framelits. There are quite a few varieties out there. Mine is very simple, and easy to make. I dressed it up as a masculine gift. Although after you look at it, think of a baby crib. I cannot get that thought out of my head and will have to give that a try next.
My little box fits four of the Merci Chocolates. It is made from one cutting of the Lots To Love Box. To make the intended box you need to make two cuts with the framelits. I used the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper and the Tailored Tag Punch to create the belly band for my treat holder. The sentiment is from the Southern Serenade stamp set.
- Cut one of the Lots To Love Box
- Cut off 1 1/4″ from the straight end of the box
- Score at 5/8′ from the same end (straight end)
- Fold and burnish on the score line, EXCEPT the one closest to the rounded end
- Cut the flap pieces at the straight end to match the ones on the rounded end.
- Tape box together.
- Belly Band is 8 X 2, and scored at 2 78, 3 1/2, 6 1/2 ,7 1/8.
- Fold and burnish the lines and dry fit it around the box.
- Secure the ends on the back since the front decoration is not large enough to cover the seam.
- Decorate as you like
I hope this is easy to understand. If not, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am definitely not my friend Julie DiMatteo when it comes to 3-D items!!
I hope you have an AWESOME rest of your day!
Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? During Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to join. Not only are you getting the Ultimate Bundle ($125.00 worth of product for $99.00) but you also get to choose 2 additional stamp sets, up to $25.00 each. Additionally you will receive a 20% discount on any future purchases. Or, if you are just wanting to test drive the idea, you would not be required to make another purchase until July! There is no pressure for you to continue as a demonstrator. And there is no penalty if you decide not to continue. Please contact me and let’s talk about it. You can review the documents by clicking on the picture below.