Welcome to the Pals Feburary 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “Case the Catty”. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will copy or remake projects from any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs and brochures. After all, who doesn’t CASE (Copy and Share Everything) once in a while. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
I have CASED the Flying Home card from page 41 of the Occasions Catalog. Here is my version.
I utilized the layout of the catalog card, but changed the colors, and the sentiment. The catalog has the center house cut out and raised with dimensionals, I chose to do the same but with the left side house. I also added the little bee flying by at the bottom.
I had a hard time choosing my designer series paper. From the Stampin’ Blends colors I used for my bird house colors, I had too many choices of DSP!! That is definitely a good problem to have. In the end I narrowed down to these two pages from the Tutti-Fruitti DSP pack. My sentiment came from the Bird Banter stamp set. I thought it was very appropriate for my card!
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on March 14, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rachael at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at BlueLineStamping ◄ YOU ARE HERE!
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Apron of Love
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Wendy Klein at DogGone Delightful Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? During Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to join. Not only are you getting the Ultimate Bundle ($125.00 worth of product for $99.00) but you also get to choose 2 additional stamp sets, up to $25.00 each. Additionally you will receive a 20% discount on any future purchases. Or, if you are just wanting to test drive the idea, you would not be required to make another purchase until July! There is no pressure for you to continue as a demonstrator. And there is no penalty if you decide not to continue. Please contact me and let’s talk about it. You can review the documents by clicking on the picture below.