I have quite a different fold for today’s card. It has a pull out insert instead of opening to the inside. This type fold/card is great for invitations.
I have spent the last couple of days rearranging my craft space. OMG!!! But I did find some old cards that have layouts which I have not used in quite a while. This is one of them. There will be more coming soon. There are many ways this can be changed up. And here is a look at the inside slide out for your sentiment and signature. There is actually room for a gift card to fit if you so desired.
This card is very quick and easy to make. I will give you all of the measurements and supplies. I hope you will take a shot at something similar.
Thank you for visiting with me today! I hope you have a great day. And stay tuned for tomorrow and the InKing Royalty Blog Hop.
MEASUREMENTS And SUGGESTIONS:
- Island Indigo base layer is cut to 4 1/4 X 11. It is scored at 1 1/4 & 5 1/2
- Fold the card in half with the 5 1/2 score and then fold back the short score.
- Soft Sky front layer is cut to 4 X 2 3/4
- Whisper White front layer is cut to 3 3/4 X 2 1/2
- DSP strip is cut to 4 1/4 X 1
- Inside Soft Sky layer is cut to 4 3/4 X 3
- Inside Whisper White layer is cut to 4 1/2 X 2 3/4
- Scraps for the Circle Tab punch and circle punch
- If you prefer to run a ribbon through the fold over instead of using DSP, do it before adhering the sides.
- Place the pull out card inside the holder as you adhere the sides together. It leaves a nice, but not too tight fit.
- Adhere the sides with Tear & Tape for a sturdier hold
- Adhere the Circle Tab Punch with a bit of Tear & Tape on each side for a sturdier hold
Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? During Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to join. Not only are you getting the Ultimate Bundle ($125.00 worth of product for $99.00) but you also get to choose 2 additional stamp sets, up to $25.00 each. Additionally you will receive a 20% discount on any future purchases. Or, if you are just wanting to test drive the idea, you would not be required to make another purchase until July! There is no pressure for you to continue as a demonstrator. And there is no penalty if you decide not to continue. Please contact me and let’s talk about it. You can review the documents by clicking on the picture below.