I have used the Christmas Quilt suite of products for this card. It is quick and cute. What a deal! This is one of the cards that I used in my swap with my Monthly Card Club this past weekend.
The Quilt Builder Framelits Dies match so many of the stamps in the Christmas Quilt stamp set. I used the triangle die to cut the trees from the Quilted Christmas 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper stack. I also cut the tree stand and the star using dies from the set.
I pulled the colors for my card from the designer paper , as usual! I promise that is the easiest way in the world to get your perfect match of colors. I would not have thought to put Pool Party and Real Red together. But when you add the matching paper is really works.
I adore the sentiments in this stamp set as well. They are very simple and sweet. My sentiment is stamped in Pool Party, so it doesn’t show up as well in the photo as it does in person.
- The base of my card is Real Red cut to 4 1/4 X 11 and folded in half
- The Pool Party layer is cut to 4 X 5 1/4
- The Whisper White layer is cut 3 3/4 X 5
- The Real Red under the DSP is 3 3/4 X 2
- The DSP is 3 3/4 X 1 3/4
Thank you for visiting today! I hope you will give this Suite of products a look. They are so great together and I think we can use them year round. There is always a need for a snuggly quilt!
The products I used are listed at the bottom of the page. If you click on any item you will be taken directly to my online store.
There are three wonderful Stampin’ Up! Specials in October………
- Designer Series Paper Sale October 1-31, Buy 3 Get 1 FREE! See details HERE.
- Paper Pumpkin Kits for October and November will coordinate!! They will be great individually, but will work together in a special release. You must be signed up by November 10th for the November PP. It is ok that you missed the October PP. The November will still work on its own.
- Merry Patterns Stamp Set is an exclusive Host set available during October. With a 300.00 order it is FREE and does not deduct from your other Host Rewards. See the Flyer HERE.