It’s a couple of days early, but Happy Mother’s Day to all of you. If your Mother is still with you, Please give her a big hug!! I miss my Mom every day. She was my biggest cheerleader no matter what I was doing. And I think she would have really liked this card.
I rarely make a card with only a little stamping. But this is one of those! Hopefully you will think it all works without stamping. The background of Falling In Love DSP is just so soft but screams Mom or Wedding to me. I did not want to cover up all that beauty, so I went with the “openness” of the Rose Wonder die cut.
- The base of the card is Sahara Sand cut to 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 and folded in half
- The Whisper White layer is cut to 5 1/4 X 4
- The Falling In Love DSP is cut to 5 1/8 X 3 7/8
- The rose is cut from Pink Pirouette using the Rose Garden Thinlits
- The leaves are cut from Pear Pizzaz using the Rose Garden Thinlits
- The Amazing Mother is from That’s The Tag set and is stamped on Whisper White and punched with 1 1/2 circle punch
- The outer circle is in Sahara Sand and punched with the 1 3/4 circle punch
- The butterfly is punched using Vellum card stock with the Bitty Butterfly punch
I hope you enjoyed this card and would greatly appreciate your comments. Please do not forget the Retiring List, as a few of the items I used are on that nice list!
Below are the supplies I used today: